Monday, October 4, 2010

More Pictures

Hi, I'm still here.  Between sick babies and just general busyness I haven't had a lot of time to do super-important things like update my blog.  I have been taking more pictures, however.  Here are a few of them. 
Random cool-looking flower in my neighbor's yard.


This would have been better without the hair in the mouth.


Mean face. Sca-ry.


Nathan loves him some sticks at the park.  Always a few steps behind the big sister.


I love the leaves right now.  They're just starting to turn.

More leaves with the moon still in the sky.   
A rare picture of not the back of Nate's head.
Our burning bush is starting to simmer.


Ahh...there's his face and a smile, to boot. 


3 comments:

  1. Oh- so sorry you've had sick kiddos!! Hope everyone's getting better!! Cute pictures though!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of my favorite pictures yet! The picture of Brook (with hair in mouth) is absolutely stunning! Of course, Nate is handsome as ever :) And, fall is my FAVORITE season, so love the leaves! I wish fall lasted longer! Anyway, great post! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry! I just noticed I left off the "e" in Brooke's name. For some reason my keys seem to be sticking and I can't type (or apparently spell).

    ReplyDelete