Sunday, June 5, 2011

Name that Flower

Brooke and I started some sprouts a couple of months ago. We watched and waited. And waited.

Andwaitedandwaitedandwaited.

Then we got this.
And the very next day we got this!

I don't know what kind of flower it is. It's the kind that you can forget about for a day or five and then water it and apologize and it forgives you and perks right back up.

The gerber daisies all whithered but new ones are sprouting up every day.

They start off going through a bit of an awkward phase.



They are such cheery little things.  My new favorite flower, for sure.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome shots! :) Love them. thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. I'm glad to find yours too. Our kids are the same age! :) I'm going to keep reading your past posts! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete