And okay, so I know I get a little sentimental about birthdays. It's just...she's already four. Four! And next year she'll be five.
She does all the big girl things now. She works the words "actually" and "exactly" into conversation as much as possible. She's all about favorite colors and princesses and dressing up. She rides her little bike all the way around the neighborhood without stopping. She helps Nate build towers with the Legos and "reads" him the books she has memorized. She kisses my head if I tell her I have a headache. She's independent and nurturing.
I want to keep her little and I want to see who she'll become all at the same time.
I so love that girl of mine. What a blessing she is to me.
Happy 4th birthday to you, Brooke! Love, me





Love. So sweet.
ReplyDeleteThis is so precious, just like Brooke! The pictures are amazing! I LOVE this post, and I LOVE you all :-) Happy Birthday, sweet Brooke!
ReplyDeleteAmy! I've missed so many posts...I got a different computer and all my links were saved on my other one. Love your last posts!
ReplyDelete