Friday, January 6, 2012

Favorite Pics From 2011

Happy 2012!

So far we've had an eventful one around my house.  Scot and I celebrated our 11th anniversary this week.  Dixie, our 17-year-old cat, went on to a better place.  The reality of another baby in 6 weeks is slowly setting in and we're (I'm!!) panicking at the thought of getting rooms ready since we've done absolutely nothing to prepare for our new little man! There are so many things I want to do before he gets here, including transitioning Nathan out of the crib, since that will be the baby's bed.  And by the way, thanks to everyone who voted for names!  We're still in debates but getting a little closer, I think.  If we land on one for sure, I'll let you know.  

In the midst of the chaos I'm trying to make good on my New Year's resolution to get a little more organized.  Organization.  Ugh.  So not my thing, but I'm working on it. I got going on organizing the mass amount of junk on my computer, which basically means deleting pictures. 

Of course, looking at pictures is way too fun.  The kids have changed so much and there are so many sweet moments to relive.  So, while "getting organized" I got distracted and decided to do a blog including some of my favorite pictures from this year.  Because that's way more fun than organizing.  Most things are. 

I'll wait to get organized when the kids move out.  Unless something more fun comes up.  Here are the pics.



 



 









2 comments:

  1. you are amazing with the camera! hope you enjoy your class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of Brooke with the snow in her eyelashes is to DIE for! Seriously, Amy, I'm hiring you as soon as we get back to St. Louis (and as soon as Mark has a real paycheck)... 5 years, baby. LOVE these.

    ReplyDelete