Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Settling In

Eli is 3 weeks old now.  :-)

He's starting to uncurl and wake up for us.  It's exciting to see him begin to become his own little person.
It's not quite as exciting to watch him become his own little person in the middle of the night.  We're really, really tired.  But this time we know, just like his littleness, this part is only temporary. 

Brooke can't get enough of the little guy. 



Here's the scene I walked in on the other day.  (Yes, little boy is rockin' the pink bouncer.)


And Nathan?

He's doing...better.  Man, it's hard to lose your status as baby of the family.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I am so emotional lately but this just made me tear up. So happy for your wonderful, wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love! So happy for you guys! Your little family is not so little any more! I love that Brooke is doing so well with the baby, she's going to be an amazing big sister. I have 2 little brothers myself, so I can attest to the fact that she will benefit and LOVE growing up in a home with boys. It makes you tough and strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great captures! Especially love the b/w

    ReplyDelete