Wednesday, January 9, 2013

365

This year I'm doing a 365 project. It's simple: one picture a day for a year. The idea is to capture more of daily life (as if I don't already do enough of that) and watch the kids as they grow. Plus, I get to take lots of pictures. And when I'm done, I'll have a collection of pictures that I plan to print in a book.  Or something. 

I don't have a theme, anything goes.  Knowing me, I'm sure I'll miss days or give up altogether in a few months, but I'm going to give it a shot.  I won't put them all on my blog, but here's what I've got so far...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey, just 356 days left to go!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to do this, but it just never works for me. Especially since I'm not at home during the day when there's actual sunlight. I hate that it's dark when I leave and dark when I get home. Definitely not good for taking photos. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are all incredible! I wish I could stick to a 365. I'm struggling with a project 52 (with specific themes) right now as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh! These pics are GORGEOUS, no surprise. Can't wait till we get back to St. Louis so I can hire you to do some family pics. Seriously, none of the "professional" websites I've been to have pics this good!

    ReplyDelete