I can hardly believe it. I have a kindergarten-going, brother-fighting, Lego-loving, dress-upping, dancing six-year-old. She's getting entirely too big and stop it, stop it now!
This weekend we had a little birthday party. Remember last year's princess bash, complete with a real live princess? That was fun. And work. A lot of work. In fact, I'm still trying to get over that one. So this year, we (I) thought we'd try something different. We painted pottery, which is the exact opposite of having a party at your house with a real live princess.
It was lovely.
You can almost hear the quiet. Almost too quiet for a birthday party. Not that I'm complaining.
The saying should be "toddler in a pottery shop" instead of "bull in a china shop." Yes, I'm talking about you.
So, with that, she's six!
Happy 6th birthday to my sweet girl. I love your spirit, creativity and curiosity at this age the most, I think. God truly blessed me the day He made you mine. I love you, B!
Love, Mama















Yay!!!! Glad to see that you're blogging again!!!!! I've missed seeing the updates on you guys! Hope you are all well and hopefully we can come down to STL sometime this fall and pop in for a visit!
ReplyDelete