Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloweenies

You know I took lots of pictures of my little guys this Halloween!  It was our first "real" Halloween with trick-or-treating and the whole shebang.

Brooke was Snow White. 


And Nate was a little pumpkin...


We walked around our neighborhood and trick-or-treated for the first time.





Brooke was pumped and loved running up to the houses and saying "trick-or-treat."  She kept saying "I just want to go to one more house!"  Nathan chilled in our little red wagon, literally.  It was cool, but we brought a big blanket for him. After an hour of that we went to our church's Fall Festival.  The kids had a ball. 

So now there's more candy in our house than any small child can eat and a mama with a major sweet tooth. 

I can't win this one.

And I have all kinds of great ways to justify eating their candy.  I mean, can you imagine the dental bills?  And childhood obesity is on the rise, you know.  "Fun size?"  That's, like, 1/8 an actual candy bar. I can definitely eat at least 7 more without feeling like a total loser.

Please don't judge me.  

3 comments:

  1. You are a servant to those babies.

    We commend you on saving their teeth.

    If only more women were like you the world would be a much, much better place.

    God Bless America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little Snow White & a cute little Pumpkin! :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Halloween! The kids looked so adorable, as to be expected :-) I am glad Brooke had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete