What a difference a few days makes.
Friday it was 45 degrees. Gorgeous!
If it were October, we'd have locked ourselves inside, cranked up the fireplace and thrown some chili in the crock pot. The snow was perfect for snowman making.
If pictures had sound, all you would hear is the sound of me panting. I would make a snowman part and Nate would take off around the house. Make another snowman part, Nate takes off. Etcetera. Etcetera. Etcetera.
But he was never too hard to find.
How's this for a snowman?
It fell over about 2 seconds after I took the picture.
Yeah, that was a fun day.
Oh, but now.
Snowpacylpse. Snow-nami. Snowmageddon. The Winter Storm of 2011. All names for this current snowstorm, all used by newcasters. Seriously.
The little buds that promised spring a few days ago are frozen solid.
The ice is kind of pretty. I guess.
But I am beyond ready for spring!










what pretty pictures!!
ReplyDeleteFun day in the snow! I like you ice pics, too :-) But, I agree--I am SO ready for spring!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I just heard a song on your blog that brings back ballet memories!!!