Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge: All Boy

This week I'm entering the photo challenge over at I Heart Faces.


Photo Challenge Submission

The theme is "All Boy."

For me, a certain little someone immediately came to mind.


I love this picture because it is just so him right now.

This is often the scene in our dining room-turned-playroom.  Nathan, age 2, lost in his make-believe world, where trains talk and Cranky the Crane can always save the day.  And with no pants on, of course.

I so love my all-boy boy.  :-)

8 comments:

  1. what a perfect shot for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful light, a sweet moment, and so natural. One of my favorites for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a boy! I live this little moment in time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is 100% boy, just like Luke! Love our precious boys! Great pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love. This is such a perfect shot!

    ReplyDelete