Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tiny Dancer

I've mentioned this before, but from the time the ultrasound tech announced "girl!" I've been plotting the first dance recital.  I really hoped my girl would love dancing as much as I did.  (And if not, I'd get at least one recital out of her before I let her quit!)

Much to my delight, Brooke has loved dancing.  And last weekend, she put on a little bit of makeup, her little pink costume and danced in her very first recital.  Mama heaven


This is the portion of the blog where I should be posting pictures of Brooke's performance.  I took a billion pictures at the dress rehearsal.

And then I lost the camera card

It is GONE.  I've looked everywhere and am considering doing some major surgery on the couch to find it.  Hopefully it'll turn up soon.  :-( 

Anyway, the dance was really sweet.  I'll admit that I teared up a little watching Brooke dance.  She was just such a big girl, smiling and so confident in front of all of those people.  I was so proud of her and excited to be there watching her. 

Here we are after the recital.  The grandparents all came to watch. 



Such a sweet, happy day!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! I really wish I could have been there to see her on stage! She looked so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah did you ever find your camera card?? Regardless, these pics are what fairy-tales are made of!

    ReplyDelete