I am totally aware that my blog posts are stuck on "repeat." Just so you know.
But.
This weather takes my breath away! The sun is shining. There's a breeze blowing. And best of all, (hopefully) no snow or digging out gloves or scraping the ice off the car for a whole 'nother year. Yipee!!
Brooke got her first pedi of the year. She opted for a "textured" pedi.
That's where you get your toes painted, ignore your mama and immediately hop back in the sandbox.
The flowers are in full bloom around here. It makes me want to cover every square inch of our little yard with something that blooms.
Love the lilacs. Really, really love the lilacs. Like, I want to cut one off and wear it around my neck.
Would that be weird?
My parents came for the weekend and we had two more whole days of amazing-ness.
Grandparents are just fun. The babies glow when they're around. The grandparents glow, too.
I am so, so thankful for these beautiful days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







How sweet! Great pics of your parents with the kids :-) So glad you guys had such a great visit!
ReplyDelete