I spent Saturday picking flowers with the little one that made me a mother to begin with.
We happened upon another mother. She was not so happy to see us.
Brooke has been begging to pick some of the little yellow flowers that cover the empty fields around our house. We found some at the park. She was in heaven.
Are there warning signs for hoarding? We might have a problem here.
Brooke couldn't pick enough flowers. She wouldn't put them down and she wouldn't feed them to the goats that begged for them at the petting zoo.
Someone at the park asked her if she'd picked flowers for her mom.
"No. They're just my flowers."
Somebody call Dr. Phil.
It was lovely day, I tell you.
I'm so thankful for it.










oh how sweet!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious day! Love these pics of your sweet baby girl :-)
ReplyDeleteThose flower pictures made me smile. Too cute! I love your blog and your amazing pictures!
ReplyDelete