That's right! I've been blogging for one whole year--about 11 months and 2 weeks longer than I thought I'd last.
It's been a year since I sat down at my computer and, on a complete whim, wrote my first blog post. I quickly chose "The Baby Days" as my title, and off I went. I thought it'd be a good way to record things for my kids and keep family and friends updated on things without becoming "that mom" on Facebook. I had no idea how much I'd enjoy it. I've loved reading other blogs and "meeting" other bloggers. Blogging has become one of my favorite hobbies.
I'm glad to have my blog to look back on. I hope my kids will check it out someday. I hope they'll see how much I appreciated their babyness. I hope they'll feel how much they were loved before they can even remember. And I hope I didn't embarrass them too badly. I do wish I'd chosen a different title--"The Baby Days" seemed much more appropriate just a year ago.
Here are, as always, some pictures...
Thanks for stopping by!
Amy








your first picture and quote on blogging is WAY TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary Amy! It has been so much fun following you and your kids on this blog over the last year. I love how great you've gotten with your posts and your pictures. Cheers to another year of blogging!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe it's been a year! Oh, how I have loved your blog and hope it continues forever!!! Thanks for sharing precious moments that I wish I could experience in person. Maybe some day... Until then, I will cherish your blog!
ReplyDelete