So, Brooke, here are 10 funny/sweet/weird/cute things that you're doing right now. I think I could have listed 100. Anyway, here goes...
10. You eat all the bread we take to feed the ducks.
9. You pray and thank God for birthdays, cupcakes, and, with some encouragement, Mommy, Daddy and Nate, "and they can have cupcakes, too!"
8. You're obsessed with trains and cars despite my every effort to make you a girly-girl.
7. You stop in the middle of throwing a fit to tell us you're throwing a fit. (Um, yeah. Thanks for the update.)
6. You think I know everyone's name, what they're doing and where they're going.
5. Playing with Play-doh equals handing me a wad of it and ordering me to make you things. ("Make Lightening McQueen! Make wheels on him! Make him a smiley face!")
4.Two words: DRESS UP!!

3. Your outgoing social-butterfly personality. (You can thank your dad for that one!)
2. You beg to sit in Daddy's car in the garage and listen to his I-Pod.
1. You're a mommy's girl through and through--far and away my favorite. :-)
That's just a little bit of you today. I love all of it and I love you, too, little girl.
Love, me
This is the sweetest post ever! I love the pictures too!
ReplyDelete