2. I have been playing around with photo editing lately. It can waste an entire hour before you even know it. Where are the kids and what are they doing? I don't know, but check out this picture I took of a swan at the park:
Original

After


Cool, huh?
3. On a related note, I am really getting interested in photography. "Interested" meaning I would like to learn. I'm not sure how to get going, though. I think I could (maybe?) teach myself a lot using the internet. If anyone knows anything about this topic or has a camera suggestion, I am all ears.
4. I downloaded some awesome praise music the other day by Travis Cottrell. His "In Christ Alone" is amazing, I highly recommend.
5. Nathan's party is in a few days, and I am so excited I can hardly stand it! We're having the grandparents over for a little BBQ. Nathan is just about to walk. I know enough this time around to enjoy having a non-walker, but how great would it be if he started by this weekend??
6. This sentence has come out of my mouth twice today: "Brooke, stop riding Nathan!!!"
7. Nathan had his one-year checkup today. He's 34 inches tall, which puts him above the 99th percentile. That means that if there are 100 babies...well, I don't know what it means, but he's tall. Pretty much knew that going in.
That's all. Bye!
Amy,
ReplyDeleteI recommend the Cannon SLR, I have the T1i and love it!
Travis Cottrell has some awesome praise and worship. If you don't have it, download Mercy Seat, Victory in Jesus, Sanctuary and I like his version of Shackles.
Hope Nathan has a great party. He is so cute.
Carrie
Sorry to laugh but "Gus" is kinda funny - not really but yeah.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I have the Cannon Rebel ZTI and I love it! If you want to borrow it for a day or two let me know!!
Hi! I'm from MBC. Saw you on there. Cute blog! Aren't 3 year olds so interesting! Yours sounds adorable :-) ~Kimberly
ReplyDeletewww.stinkerpinker.com
Hey Amy, I've been teaching myself photography for a while too. I've found a bunch of great sites with tutorials. Email me and I'll send them to you!
ReplyDeletehi from mbc! :) wow, i think you're already off to a great start with the photography! i love photography too, but don't know much about the editing side of things. hoping to learn more in "spare time" when i find it. (where'd it go? let me know if you find it!;)
ReplyDeleteadriel @ the mommyhood memos