I am in heaven! I danced for several years growing up, so it's exciting to watch Brooke dance, too.
We dressed her up in tiny little pink tights and a tiny black leotard.


We filled up the little dance bag I bought before she could even sit up.

Off to dance class we went!

Sitting and waiting for class to begin, it occurred to me that the class could be really good or it could be really bad. Three-year-olds have a one-minute attention span, if you're lucky.
The class was awesome! It was pretty obvious that the ballet teacher had taught many a three-year-old. There were tons of songs and activities. Class ended with a big "bear hunt" which included a cave (crawl-through tunnel), a tree to climb (a big wedge) and a field to walk through (a balance beam).
Brooke almost cried when we had to leave.
My ballerina girl and I had such a good time together.
Aw, that sounds like so much fun! My daughter is 6, and really wants to start dance. I just hope we're not too late! LOL
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cutie!