He can walk holding one hand and run holding two hands. He can toddle along behind a toy.
But no baby steps yet. He just needs a little courage. But who doesn't?
2. Confession? Today I'm wearing an outfit that I wore when I was 9-some-odd months pregnant with Nathan. I need to pack it away deep in the basement somewhere so I'll stop wearing it already. SCA-RY, but so comfy, and it's that kind of a day. I may even go out in public.
3. It's not a million degrees today. Brooke and I played basketball, of all things, for 30 whole minutes. That's roughly 4 hours in toddler-attention-span time.
4. Hey, Brooke! Be a ballerina!



Loving this.
5. One of my favorite baby boy outfits is overalls with no shirt underneath. Cool, easy and cute. Definitely a look you can't get away with past the age of 5 unless you're going for a Deliverance kind of thing. So if you see a disheveled blond woman around town carrying a little Tom Sawyer-looking baby, that's us. Don't be scared, come over and say hi. :-)
Hehehehe!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!
I nominated your blog for an award, check it out on my site! :)
ReplyDelete