I have always been impressed with my blogging friends. The time, thoughtfulness, and downright dedication it takes amazes me. There are the cute topics, the pictures, the music to accompany the blog...
am I ACTUALLY going to do this?
I don't know. But I do know that I am loving my life right now and want to record everything that's going on. I'm realistic, though. Before my daughter was born I bought a big scrapbook and a few supplies so I could create a beautiful keepsake for her. Never happened. I also bought baby books for each of my two children. My daughter's baby book is mostly filled out. I even added a few pictures on the pages that call for them. My 10-month-old-son's book, however, is another story. Poor guy. I'm too busy actually taking care of him and chasing his sister around to sit around and document it.
Is this blog thing actually going to happen? I guess we'll see. If it doesn't, then, hey, I tried. In the meantime, here's a pic of the little guys, who may never know anything about their childhood thanks to their slacker mom. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment