I like this one because it's sooooo him right now.
Diaper on, belly out, and so focused on getting the little magnets in the little thingymajigger that he doesn't notice he's being watched.
Are Legos considered a game? Maybe not. But that's what we played this morning.
We loves us some Legos.
Yes, we're all about the games around here.
I can't wait for a summer full of them!


awesome pictures! Their expressions make me laugh!
ReplyDeleteOh wow...these were some great shots. Your children are precious.
ReplyDeleteLove the lighting♥
I love the first shot - I have a little guy in that stage as well, love to see them in a diaper - too cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute shots! I love that belly sticking out - toddlers are just the best.:)
ReplyDeleteI love the legos with her princess dress! Darling!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful rim-lighting on your first photo, it really sets him off of the background. Love the composition on that one too. Great job capturing your kiddos everyday moments, Amy. You'll treasure these shots!
ReplyDeleteHaha...I love the belly!! Cute pictures!
ReplyDelete