Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ode to Two

Two is happy,
Two is fun,
Two is always on the run.

Two is busy,
Two makes messes,
Sometimes Two likes wearing dresses.


Two likes cars and trains and sand,
Two still likes to hold my hand.

Two can dance and pray and sing,
Two's not afraid of anything.


Two is silly,
Two laughs out loud,
Two draws attention in a crowd.

Two is little,
Two is great,
Thank God for Two!
Happy two to Nate!

5 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Happy Birthday Nate! Did you write the poem??? I might have to steal it for Addison this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Amy. You are so talented. Just precious! Happy Birthday sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DID you write that?!!

    You are so talented Amy!!!

    Love this post!!

    Anna (shane's anna :O)!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, it is no surprise that you're so amazing with a camera, after seeing you in law school. I think you're like Mark - just brilliant with everything you do! I am curious, if you have a chance, are Brooke and Nate spaced about 2 yrs or 3? We are trying to decide what to do, and I think the SAH perspective is different from working (plus I trust your advice). Would love your thoughts, only if you have time!

    ReplyDelete