It's just that I've been a little tired. And a little nauseous.
Because...
Me at 21 weeks. Official due date: February 27.
YIPEE!!! We are thrilled to be expecting baby #3! Here's my goofy attempt at a belly shot.
And some other news: It's a BOY!!!
(A certain little girl wasn't thrilled about that part. Thankfully, all was well after dinner at her favorite restaurant and a promise that she could help name and feed the baby.)
I might be slightly biased, but I happen to think he's awfully cute.
And check this one out! An ear! He's sleeping on his tummy with his little legs tucked under his little bottom and you can see his ear. I love this one. I can imagine holding him just like this. Plus...it's an ear. I haven't even thought about how he's going to have cute little ears. But there it is.
There's a real little baby in there.
What an amazing blessing.
I can't wait until February to introduce him to his big sister and big brother. And to hold my new little guy that has at least one ear. :-)



Aw, congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Congratulations Amy! How exciting! I was the oldest (and only) girl with three younger brothers, so I completely understand Brooke's disappointment. However, she'll get over it and be so much stronger and sassier with little brothers to beat up and boss around. And they'll worship her, of course. More bump pictures please!
ReplyDeleteSoooooo exciting! I just can't wait to see pics of this new little one!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited about this sweet baby boy and cannot wait to meet him! He will be as precious as Brooke and Nate, for sure. Love you bunches!
ReplyDelete