Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Best Friend and a Trip to the Zoo

This weekend my very best friend brought her family up to see us.  So exciting!!

The weekend kicked off with a big man hug.  Is there a better way to start a weekend? 


We got to go to the zoo.  In the middle of November.  Can you believe it? 

We hit the butterfly house first.  You know I love butterflies. 

So much for little eyes to see. And what beautiful little eyes they are. 

This picture makes me smile. :-) :-) :-)  

I only took a couple of pictures of the animals.  But really, who wants to watch the animals when you can watch kids watching the animals?


 


Even though 2 out of the 3 little stinkers boycotted sleep for the weekend, it was so good to see my sweet friend and her family.  It was fun to finally get the kids together, too.  I'm so glad they braved the trip and I can't wait to see them again and SOON!  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Aim! Glad we made the trip. It was wonderful to see the kids play together. I never get enough "Amy time" though! Gotta plan our girls weekend soon. Love you all :-)

    ReplyDelete