This baby boy...
...will be here in a little less than nine weeks!
And he doesn't have a name yet because we haven't come across anything that seems like The Name. We have lots of time, I know. But we've also known that he will be a "he" for twelve weeks now. I have visions of me, fresh out of a c-section, half anesthetized and hormonal as all get out, still trying to name this poor child.
I would like to avoid this.
You'll find some of our favorites in the baby name poll. Please weigh in and let me know what you think, will you? If you don't like any of them don't tell me that because I will cry.
Baby Boy thanks you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know exactly how you feel! You know my opinion--the same as yours! Hang in there; he will have a name eventually. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteLove ALL The options!
ReplyDeleteYou know I had to vote for Matthew Evan. Did you know that Evan is the welsh form of the name John which means "God is Gracious"? It's a good strong, name. :)
ReplyDelete