Saturday, April 21, 2012

Selective Memory

Things have been a little wild around the Baby Days household lately.

I'll take a breather from my usual selective memory blogging to tell you: It seems the little one has a case of reflux.  If you've ever had a baby with reflux, you know it's not conducive to blogging or photography.  (Or sleeping or speaking in complete sentences or leaving the house). 

Poor Eli just does not feel good.  And he's taking us all down with him.

But the good news is we've started Eli on some medicine and we think...we hope it's working.  I'm taking the time to blog and writing mostly in complete sentences.  That's a good sign. 

So let's get back to the selective memory blogging, shall we?

Here's Eli during a few precious moments of contentment. 





Little fingers and toes...that's what this mama will remember. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, I know how rough that can be! Sending hugs your way! You have an amazing outlook on it too, Amy, I'm positive mine will NOT be so good if we have a baby with reflux or colic. It looks like you already have him on one of those inclined seats that vibrates... that's all that helped my friend whose now 14 week old has had similar struggles. Good luck to you and I hope you're through the roughest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Hope he continues to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll say some prayers for him (and ya'll) that he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love. Your little man is so stinking cute! I can't wait for baby Mac to get here so I can take pictures of him like this! Good luck with the reflux - I'm sure you're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete