I wonder how many times I've used the word "random" in my post titles?
A lot, I bet.
It rained cats and dogs and hail this weekend. During a break in between the storms we headed out to splash in some puddles.
A lot, I bet.
It rained cats and dogs and hail this weekend. During a break in between the storms we headed out to splash in some puddles.
Puddles are cool when you're 2 and 4. And when you're allowed to jump in the puddles...well, that's "super-duper-oooooper cool!" as Brooke would say. Puddles are pretty fun when you're a 30-something mama with a camera, too.
Brooke went on a one-woman mission to rescue the worms stranded on the sidewalk. She may be a girly-girl, but she'll get dirty when little slimy lives are at stake. Ew.
I got a weed bouquet from my best gal.
In other news, Eli is doing better. That makes us all happy.
Especially him!
I would say Nate has fully adjusted to the new baby at this point. It took a little while, but he's decided his little brother can stay. He's also realized there's fun to be had, even when mama's too busy to play.
Seeing my failure, Brooke has taken on Nathan's potty training. She drags him into the bathroom every time she goes and gives him a step-by-step demonstration. She got him to sit on the potty, which is much better than the "I just have a diaper!!!!" response I get from him.
Here's hoping!










LOL!
ReplyDeleteThat pic of Brooke's reflection in the water is SOOOO COOL!!!
Love the pictures as usual!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy the Petunias!
I love this. It makes me smile and happy. At the same time.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your pictures, LOVE your posts.
ReplyDelete