Sunday, July 15, 2012

Three!

My big guy turned three on Friday!  

If you're at all familiar with this blog, you know that I get a little sentimental when it comes to birthdays.  I say things like, "He's getting so big!" or  "She's four and then she'll be five, then six..!" 

And...I'm probably going to do it again this year. :-)

So let's get started. 

Nathan.  He has so many great qualities.

 He's a manly man.


...with a sensitive side (they're hula dancing) (I don't know why).


He appreciates fine literature (and dinosaur books, too).

He's a total comedian...

...with a bit of a wild side.

But he can be seriously sweet, too.

He loves trains, playing sports, going to Aldi's, his blanket, the color green and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
He doesn't like most foods, taking naps and the notion of potty training. 

When I tell him I love him he says, "Awwww." At night he asks me to "tuck in my two feets"  and snuggles "the puppy that lost his nose."

And he does and says a million other things that make me smile everyday.

I so love that little boy.  Happy 3, Nate!!

Love, Mama  

3 comments:

  1. LOVE! What a precious guy :-) Happy 3rd Birthday, Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the sensitive side to your little man, LOL!

    ReplyDelete