Thursday, August 19, 2010

Got Milk?

According to my copy of What to Expect: The Toddler Years, studies have shown that babies and toddlers may grow in "spurts of 0.2 to 1 inch over a single 24-hour period." (!!!!)

It's from my cutting-edge 1996 edition, so I don't know if that study proved true or not. But kids do grow really stinkin' fast.

Check out the hem of this dress in May and then August.

Taken May 2010



Taken today.



Bub-bye favorite little polka-dot dress.

3 comments:

  1. WOW. I really do NOT doubt it either! The few nights I've had pregnant that were SUPER uncomfortable I could SWEAR my stomach was visibly bigger the next day and my baby just felt bigger too. They grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, Evan was 19 inches at birth and 22 inches 2 weeks and 5 days after birth. They grow SO fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I never realized they could grow THAT fast! But- I know my kids grow way too fast for my liking... it is so hard to say goodbye to those favorite outfits.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete