Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pictures

I got my camera! Woo hoo!

I really, really love it, but I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm having a lot of fun trying, though.

It was gorgeous out today so I took my subject for a photo shoot. Uh...I took my son to the park. He, he.







Brooke was in no mood for my picture-taking today. Too bad for her. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!! Love the new pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! What kind of camera did you get? The quality is very good--so crisp :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures Amy!! What camera did you end up getting? Anytime you want to meet up for a picture taking session sometime, let me know! I'd love to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a T1i with a 50mm lens. Love it, so far. Just trying to figure everything out. Sara, that would be so fun, I'd love to see you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew very impressive!! It is wild what a difference that camera makes, those look professional!

    ReplyDelete