Friday, August 13, 2010

Mad Play-Doh Skills

I've got 'em. Probably because I get hour upon hour of practice.

With Brooke's birthday coming up, all conversation and play is birthday-related.We have daily snake birthday parties.

A snake birthday party must have a snake with a smiley face and a birthday hat.


A tiny snake birthday cake with three candles.



And gifts.



Snakes like tiny dinosaurs, evidently.

Snake, do you know what I did four years ago this month? Back before my days were full of snake birthday parties and kiddie pools? I took the bar exam.


Yeah, laugh all you want, snake. I gave you life and I can take it away.

3 comments:

  1. I'll take play doh snakes over the bar exam too! Play doh skills are much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HAAA!!! I LOVE YOU!!! This post ROCKS!!!! It's destined to be a classic!

    ReplyDelete