- things that are sweet now and
- things that will be sweet someday when the babies are bigger and I think back to these baby days. But for now, maybe not so much.
Sweet now: looking in the rear view mirror to see the little guys holding hands across their car seats. (And finding that they're still holding hands when I come back with the camera!)
Sweet later: Christmas ornaments all over my house.
Sweet now: finding evidence that Brooke was playing mama and babies with the snowmen.
Sweet later: My favorite Christmas decorations gobbed together at the top of the tree and out of reach. And two little people constantly trying to reach them.
Sweet now: Brooke's if-you-find-a-good-spot-stick-with-it decorating mantra.
Sweet (much) later: the basketball goal in my entryway.
Nice, no? It says, "Welcome. Stay a while. Dunk."
oh my word, you are made to be a writer.
ReplyDeletesuch sweet posts.
this is one of my favorites.
slam dunk for you!
I totally agree! This is definitely one of my favorites, Amy! LOVE THIS!!! You are so good with writing this blog--I think you should somehow turn this into a profession! Love and miss you all :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat, the basketball goal isn't meant to be a centerpiece in the house? I guess I need to put ours away too! ;) But it sure is sweet now to watch our kid's and their Daddy "dunk" together! :) And I agree with the above two posts, you are amazing at blogging. I love reading about what you write and I thank you for making me think about such beautiful moments with my own kids.
ReplyDelete