Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sunny Pictures

A couple of weeks ago, back when the sun was shining, we went to the park. 

I miss the park.  And the sun.  So does she.


Dandelions are so underrated.  Such a summer flower.

Dandelions do pose some minor hazards, though.
Okay.  No more dandelions.  I think I got it out of my system.

I do believe I've mastered the art of photographing the back of Nate's head. 

Yes, we love the park.  If it hasn't washed away we'll go back soon. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!! Love the pictures of Brooke blowing the Dandelion and the one of her with her back on the wall!!!!! You are so awesome at taking pictures! I'm jealous!

    P.S. Next week when we are home, I get to go to my hometown's Dandelion Parade. It's our town's flower. So I share your love of them...even if our husbands don't! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new pics. I LOVE the one of Brooke with her back to the wall--SO PRECIOUS! I think it really looks professional, Amy. You have such a gift for your writing and photography (and I really mean it)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the picture of the bottom of nate's feet running is awesome! it tells such a story!

    ReplyDelete