Thursday, March 29, 2012

Baby Pictures and Spring Stuff

Eli is already 5 weeks old. 


He smiled for the first time a few days ago, which is just about the best thing in the whole wide world.  I always feel like I've earned those first smiles.  Like the tiny little one is finally acknowledging the pain of birth, the up-all-nights, and the endless nursing, changing and bathing. 

Or maybe he just has gas. 

No matter.  Either way, it's cute.  And I have earned it.

Spring has totally sprung around here and I am thrilled!!  Even in my sleep deprived state, I had to stumble out into the yard to take a few pictures. Our resident gardener planted flowers with a little help from grandma.

Our little spring flowers are in full bloom.



Can't you just smell them??  Happy spring!

2 comments:

  1. 5 weeks?!! How did that happen? Congrats again. Your family is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete