Saturday, June 30, 2012

Baby Fix

Need a baby fix?  Come on in.
Eli is a little more than four months old already.
The newborn fussies have fizzled and he's entered my favorite baby phase. He's content, happy and...dare I say...easy-going.  He's squishy and his little body is covered in dimples and rolls.  He's finding his feet and sucking his toes. He loves to talk and coo.  He smells absolutely, completely amazing.
He's so there. 


Oh, he is yummy right now. Oh chubby thighs!  How do I love thee...

Can chubby thighs be the new black?  Please??



Must go.  I have cheeks to smush.  (And drool to wipe.)

5 comments:

  1. He is so precious! I need to see him in person!!! Can't wait for these sweet moments again. Love you all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!!!!!!!

    He is so cute!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! And super fabulous pictures! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooooove this. He is growing into quite the handsome little devil. Going to MISS you tons next week.

    ReplyDelete