Wednesday, October 10, 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge: Photograph Your Kids

Like the title says, I've been doing a 30-day photography challenge with some other moms on Facebook.  As though I need encouragement to take more pictures of my children.  Anyway, I just thought I'd share them here, too.  :-)

Day 1: Self-portrait


Day 2: Your child sleeping.




Day 3: Your child/children reading their favorite books.




Day 4: Your child playing/running around.
This took me a few (hundred) tries, but I caught it! 


Day 5:  Your child with their favorite toy/stuffed animal.
I have a different picture that I like much better and that, you know, actually shows a child.  But Nathan is in his underwear, so I thought I'd post this one instead.


Day 6: Crack the door and photograph what they are doing.


They are playing "Sleeping My Little Ponies."  That was your next guess, right?
 
 
Day 7: Playing in the bathtub
 

 
Day 8: Silhouette
 
 
I want to go back to this bridge sometime when there's a pretty sunset.  I bet that would be a cool shot. 
 
Day 9: Crying/having a melt down
 


 
Eli gets super mad when I wipe his face off after he eats.  The nerve I have, right?  I had my camera ready and he delivered.  See the little tooth down there?  


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! What a great idea! When you get done photographing your kids for 30 days can you drive to my house and do mine? They are in school most of the time but I'd appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, as always. One of these days we need to get our kids together and get some pictures of us too! I bet Mac and Eli would be best buds!

    ReplyDelete