Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

Don't you know we had to take our crew to the pumpkin patch this year!

No fun until I see some smiles.  I mean it.  Mama has to have her pictures, you know.


And off we went.

One of the best parts of the pumpkin patch we went to was the pig race.  I LOVE pig races!  I have fun memories of going to the pig races at the state fair with my grandparents. 
 
The pigs' names were awesome.  Brittney Spear-ribs.  Lindsay Lo-ham.  And of course, Kevin Bacon.

And they're off! 



Next we went down an underground slide and rode some little kiddie rides. Then the main event: off to pick some pumpkins!  A tractor ride close-up of Grandma and Papa.

The kids had no problem finding the perfect pumpkin.




Finding the pumpkin: easy.  Carrying the pumpkin: not so much.


We hauled our little pumpkins back home.

One pumpkin fell asleep in his pumpkin seat.  Pun totally intended.

1 comment: