Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge, Part III

Hey, I did it!!  Here are the last of my pictures.  By the way, that was fun.  The best part is that I have a variety of pictures that I probably wouldn't have taken otherwise.

Day 18: Getting dressed


Day 19: Looking out the window

Day 20: Laughing

Day 21: Hugging a loved one.  Note to self: don't forget to take a picture all day and then drag out the camera when everyone's tired and cranky.

 
Day 22: Little hands at work.  Here we have Rapunzel with Pascal sitting on her head.  :-) 
 
Day 23: Brushing teeth.  There's Nathan.  Yup, he's brushing his teeth.  I couldn't come up with anything interesting for this shot.

Day 24: Catch them not paying attention to the camera.  They are in their own little world.  They drew nests and eggs and were pretending to be birds. 

Day 25: In low lighting.  How's that for a jack-o-lantern shot?

Day 26:  Telling you a story.  Brooke has taken over a devotional of mine.  She loves that it has gold rimmed pages and a ribbon bookmark.


Day 27: With a prop that represents them.  Nate is SO into Spiderman right now.  This was a no-brainer.  He looooooved that I wanted to take pictures of him in his Spiderman mask.

Web shooter close-up.

Day 28: Helping with a household task.  I submitted a different one for the challenge, but on second thought,  I like this one better.
 
Day 29: Playing in the leaves.  This shot is the result of a 5-minute outdoor playing session at the park.  The 55-degree weather seemed so cold after the 85-degree days we had earlier that week. 
Day 30: Self portrait.  Eli was cracking up and having a ball, and we were all laughing.  This was a fun little moment.

3 comments:

  1. Amy , those are the neatest pictures I've ever seen. I am no kidding. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, I love these SO much! You really have a wonderful eye for this. Such simple gorgeous everyday moments captured forever. You all will cherish these photos forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAAAAAH! These are RIDICULOUSLY GORGEOUS!!! I should be in bed but can't stop reading your blog! You're really making me vow to take a photography class as soon as Mark has a better schedule. I'll never be where you are with it but it's so sad to me that I'm *not* capturing these things that you are!

    ReplyDelete