After passing a nice little flu bug around the house for a week, we were finally all feeling better. High time to rent some moist, pre-worn shoes, stick our fingers in germy bowling balls, and get the next infestation underway!
FUN!!
The kids loooooved it. We all had a great time. Even Eli had fun, I think.
I lost. To everyone. My 3-year-old beat me at bowling. I'm not competitive with this kind of thing, but that really hurt.Not much else is going on around here. I'm still chugging away at my 365. It's going okay. We've been sick and haven't left the house much so I'm running out of things to photograph. Here's a little of what I have so far...












Love it! I can't believe ya'll got the tummy bug again-did you have it at Christmas too? That's just not fair now!
ReplyDeleteIt hit our house last night too. We are going about week 5 of off and on sickness. Fevers, coughs, congestion, and last night J was up all night sick :(...
I've been airing out the house today. Whew!
I'm late to the party, but I hope Eli had a great birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous of your 365. I really, really wish I could do that for us with such great pics.
ReplyDelete