Monday, June 28, 2010

Girlfriends

This is the best girlfriend I have ever had. Ever.



We live far apart, but when we're together we pick up right where we left off. We can (and do) talk for hours about absolutely nothing. She always supports me and always gets me. She is the sweetest, kindest person I've ever known. She is such a blessing to me.

Last year we were pregnant with our boys at the same time, due just one week apart. (I swear we didn't plan it!) It was so exciting to go through pregnancy together, to shop, plan and pick out names. One problem: it's hard to travel 5 hours to see your friend when you have a baby. We went a full year without seeing each other, by far the longest in our 20-year friendship.

Last weekend I finally got to meet her little boy.




Isn't he adorable?!?

What a sweet little family she has. I can't think of anyone more deserving.

No comments:

Post a Comment