
This blog is supposed to be about the babies but, seriously, my last post was about my filthy house. An actual trip is big news! Scot and his coworkers earned a trip to Huntington Beach, California. We left the kiddos with Grandma and off we went.
We had a blast wandering around California for four days, looking like complete tourists. I rented a fancy-smancy camera and got some pretty good pictures.
The hotel and beach...



Winery in Temecula. The entire place smelled like flowers.



What did I take pictures of before kids? Here's me taking a picutre of me taking a picture of the vineyards.

At Laguna Beach we shopped, ate and walked on the beach.


Without the babies around, Scot and I actually got a picture of us.

That's our trip, in a nutshell. We also ate at some amazing restaurants but I resisted pulling out the camera at dinner.
Now we're back home with loads and loads of laundry that I should be doing instead of blogging. The babies are worn out and coming off their week-long sugar binge. It was so fun while it lasted.
What a fun trip! You look absolutely adorable! We really need to get together sometime soon and catch up!
ReplyDeleteI agree-you look adorable! What a wonderful trip it sounds like you had. IT looked very relaxing. Was it hard to leave the kiddos for 4 days?!
ReplyDelete