I think I understand.
Here's my bathroom. Seriously.
Where do you keep your stuffed duck-billed platapus? We keep ours by the sink, apparently.
And now for a little experiment. Hypothesis: my two will tear this room up in about 5 minutes. This is the "before" shot.

Ready, go!
Brooke likes to pretend she is a princess sleeping in the dress-up box. Of course, this requires taking all the clothes out first. Pretty sure this is just a way to torment me.
That's right, Nate. Get in there and pull out all the books. You may be little, but you're mighty.
At the 5 minute mark the room is a disaster. I was right, but somehow, I'm still the loser here.
Really, I don't mind the mess. Usually. That's us right now and that's totally fine. So come on over and play. You may have to move the grocery cart to go to the bathroom, but these guys will show you how to have a good time.
Yep, life is a series of stages and yours is the playhouse stage. And it's so much fun. Keep smiling. You have lots to be thankful for. And yes, toys in the bathroom are normal.
ReplyDeleteSo funny! I just never can find a good place to store my stuffed duck-billed platapus. :) I suppose the sink is just as good a place as any!
ReplyDelete