
Hey, people. Guest blogger Nathan here. I'm going to tell you about our trip to the lake.
Last week my parents ditched me and went off to California. When they got back we loaded up the car and drove for six hours down to my Nina and Pop-pop's house at the lake. I was not happy about this and let everyone know it. They even stopped the car because of my crying! It was hilarious.
Anyway, we finally got down to the lake on Friday night. I have to admit, it was pretty nice there. Brooke and Pop-pop rode around on the golf cart. She gets to do everything.

We also went down to the dock. I watched Brooke play in the water and rocks. When I'm a little bigger I'll play in the water, too.
The next day we went out on the boat. Brooke was really into watching the motor.

She even got to drive the boat! Did I get to drive? Nope.

Everyone kept talking about how pretty it was.


I was SO not impressed. Wake me up when something exciting happens.

We docked at a little restaurant right on the lake and fed the fish and turtles. We had a great time.


Finally, I got a chance in the driver's seat. Nina made me smile and took my picture. They forgot to get Pop-pop to smile, though.

And that was my fun weekend at the lake. Thanks Nina and Pop-pop!
So cute!!!!
ReplyDelete