Thursday, October 28, 2010

You Capture: Even More Autumn Stuff

I'm sharing some pics on another blog today.

YouCapture_300x150


The topic is autumn.  You know I'm all over that one.

In fact, I'm a little fanatical about fall, as you can see from this post.  And this post. And this post.

But I think God sends his finest handiwork our way this time of year.  Oh, the trees...





I'm so glad to live in a place that gets all the seasons.  Right now it's jacket weather.  Perfect for a long afternoons at the park with my boy.  (And my girl, too, but she was at home napping.)





Nate and I always stop by the little petting zoo at the park.

Today we learned that chickens have no survival skills. None.



Run into a corner when toddler chases you = bad move, chicken.  (I saved it.)

If I were a goat, I would totally climb to the top of the rock pile and chew whatever it is that goats chew. 


Do they chew their cud?  It would be a lot easier to justify a $4 coffee if I could re-eat it a few times. 

Nate likes to go up to the animals and make the sounds they make.


They look at him like, "Dude. I know what I say."


Anyway, I just love fall.  

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. You are so fun and silly! I love your posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I MISS YOU!!! I have been meaning to call you all week...hopefully I'll talk to you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just happened upon your blog and I love it. Love how you write and your photos. Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome yellow shots. very cute zoo pics.
    http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2010/10/you-capture-autumn.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Fall photos! I love the 2nd photo, and the photo of your little guy in his orange shirt and his little jacket. Sweet. :-)

    ReplyDelete