Monday, December 20, 2010

A Christmas of Firsts...

We've had all kinds of firsts this Christmas. 

First preschool Christmas program.


First Christmas present from Brooke.  I wanted to wait for Scot to get home to open it.

My suggestion was not well-received. 

A gift with a picture and hand prints??  Love it!

First snow while old enough to watch and get excited.


First gingerbread house made at first happy birthday Jesus party. 

I took exactly one picture before Brooke reminded me why I keep the gingerbread house on top of the fridge.


First ever batch of crackle-top molasses cookies.  This one's not much of a "first," I know.  But they were so pretty I had to show them off.  I don't always get "pretty" when I bake.


  Eating cookies and making messes?  First...nothing.
  

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! Kids and Christmas, could there BE a better combination???

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, as usual! Merry Christmas to you all. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun Amy!

    We missed you all.

    How was your Christmas? It looks like it was great.

    I love the pic of Nate standing in front of the window in his fleecy pj's.

    ReplyDelete