I have a few favorites right now.

This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of Brooke. Her expression is so serious, but the sand in her ear tells a whole different story.

Nate HATES the grass. If I put him in it he gets up on his toes and alternates hands so that as little of him touches the grass as possible. Like a good mama, I plopped him in the middle of the yard and got the camera.

After our photo session I rescued Nate from the grass and we tickled and played. Daddy grabbed the camera and got this one.

My girl loves her pink toes. I love that my girl loves her pink toes.

Every girl needs some shades.
The other day the city changed the light in the street lamp in front of our house. This is exciting stuff around here.

A (very) unexpected sweet moment. Ahhh...
These pictures are fantastic!! I absolutely love this post!!
ReplyDeleteI love,love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteAwwww. Such precious babies.
ReplyDelete