Monday, August 16, 2010

We Have Baby Steps!

Dear Nathan,

You took two little baby steps tonight!

The whole family went to our local park tonight since it's nice outside. Our park has a little petting zoo. We were feeding leaves to the goats and I stood you a few steps away from the fence. I let go and you just stood there. Then I gave you a little nudge and you took two bow-legged, wobbly little steps to get to the goats!

We were so excited! We clapped for you, and you looked at us like we were crazy. So far, you've had no interest in trying again.

I didn't have my camera on me, naturally. But I'll catch it the next time, I know it!

Love, me

4 comments:

  1. Hurray!! How exciting for your little guy! :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooo hoooo!!! now you can chase your rowdy cousins at thanksgiving and give em' a run for their money! good job kiddo!

    ReplyDelete