Saturday, September 4, 2010

Down South

We loaded 'er up again this weekend and headed down south to see my husband's family.

Scot's brother and his family drove a long way to come meet up with us. We don't get to see them very often, so it was a real treat. They have three sweet little boys. Sweet, energetic, wrestly boys. Is wrestling a "boys only" thing? Because we never get to wrestle at my house.

Anyway, they're lots of fun and really cute.



This is their youngest. He's two. Very two. He knows what he wants and how to get it. But I like a man who knows what he wants.

We made some more delicious ice cream. I know I've referenced homemade ice cream about 345 times on my blog, but I'm going to do it again because this picture is too cute. And because it's my blog and because homemade ice cream is awesome.


We hit the best kid joints in town: the park and the petting zoo. We had a great time.







It was a great time. Hope you're having a good one, too.

3 comments:

  1. that is SO SWEET! you are awesome and so is that amazing coveting causing new camera of your-haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I think I need to start making homemade ice-cream now! :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun weekend! Glad you had a good time :-) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete