Brooke had preschool this morning, and Nathan takes a long morning nap. During this time I would:
- clean me
- clean the downstairs bathroom
- vacuum
- mop the kitchen
- dust
But halfway through #1, Nathan decided he didn't need a nap. There was no convincing him. So we compromised. He could get up and play at the park if I could take pictures.
And since he's only 14 months old, I told him that he agreed.


Maybe I can get something done tomorrow.

Or maybe not.

Cleaning is overrated, anyway.
I would have chosen to hang out with him at the park too! :)
ReplyDeleteJessica
Gorgeous pictures Amy! You're really getting good!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable!
ReplyDeleteMore wonderful pics, Ames! I LOVE how you took his picture at the bench (God's Gift to us)--LOVE IT!!! The one of the flower is really cool too. You're awesome :-) It doesn't hurt to have an incredibly handsome subject either! Love ya
ReplyDeleteGood for you, for staying flexible! :)
ReplyDelete