Driving in, the excitement was palpable.
Well, Scot and I were excited, anyway.
But once we got there, everybody perked up. It was great to get so close to the planes.




(I should tell you that I had no idea what I was taking pictures of, I just took pictures of the prettiest and fanciest-looking planes.)
And then the show began. The Blue Angels took the runway. It. Was. Amazing...

...and crazy. Who does this??

It was loud, but the kids didn't mind at all. We were completely in awe.

But all that upside-down, flying 2 feet away from the other planes, near-miss stuff?


No thank you.

Those poor pilots' mamas. I couldn't stomach being a pilot's mama.

So don't even think about it, little dude.
I'm right there with you--don't even think about it, Nate! Aunt Angela would be worried about you too! The pics are awesome, as usual, Amy. Sounds really cool--we'll have to try to go to a show sometime. I think we would all enjoy it :-)
ReplyDelete