Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 4: Seven Things that Cross My Mind A Lot

Oops! I missed another day, but here we go with Day 4: Seven things that cross my mind a lot...

1. I pray. When I'm cleaning, when I'm in the car, and so on.

2. I think about really important things, like: what's up with all the caterpillars lately? There are herds of them in the backyard and I can see them crawling across the street when I'm driving. Isn't that supposed to mean we're going to have a really cold winter or something?

3. I invent things. My latest invention is carpet that has lines in it so it always looks like it's just been vacuumed. I'd totally buy that.

4. I always think about how I want to get in shape and eat better. I just don't get much further than thinking about it.


5. And I'm always thinking about these guys...


6. ...and this girl.
But you already know that.

7. How all my mini-van driving friends were right. I sort of wish we'd gotten a mini-van sometimes. Sort of. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Fun! I LOVE the family pics; they are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words make me smile! :)We think a lot alike- except I've never invented carpeting with lines. :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I know it's a little pathetic that I've had this post starred in my reader since September 22 and I'm just now getting over to comment on it! {That's how crazy my little world has been lately!} Anyway... I love this little post, AND your invention idea - a carpet with vacuum lines already in it. Genius I tell you. You should patent that one for sure!

    ReplyDelete